- Travel Morocco on a small budget in a shared tour and spend night in high quality hostels
- Visit Morocco on your ease and make new friends
- Enjoy Morocco sightseeing: Atlas mountains tour, Essaouira tour, Ait ben haddou tour, Merzouga desert tour
- Enjoy an overnight and a camel ride in Merzouga desert sahara desert
- Share the costs with group of people and make new friends
- Explore Ouzoud waterfalls on your ease and escape from Marrakech hustle and bustle
This backpackers travel, you'll travel Morocco on a small budget in shared tours and make some saving for the futur travel destination. We'll provide a marrakech tour, atlas mountains tour, Ouzoud day trip, ait ben haddou tour, Merzouga desert tour and Essaouira tour, in same time we'll ensure to provide the best quality hostels in all the places where you'll be spending the nights.
Day 1: Welcome to your Hostel in Marrakech
Your host will be waiting for you to arrive on your first day in Marrakech and welcome you with a very warm bed foor your first night, to prepare yourself for an amazing Atlas mountains tour adventure on the next day.
Day 2: Atlas mountains tour from Marrakech
Around 9:30 after breakfast we'll come to pick you up for an amazing journey to the Atlas mountains. During this atlas mountains day trip you'll discover the locals lifestyle, the surrounding berber village and the waterfalls. Early in the evening you'll return back to your hostel to shower and then walk through the city by yourself.
Day 3: Spend the night in Essaouira to enjoy this backpackers paradise
Around 8:00 we'll come and pick you up from the hostel after breakfast to drive toward the city of Essaouira, but before that, you'll stop nearby the Ounagha village to watch an astonishing phenomenon of The goats climbing trees of Argan. You'll later on arrive to Essaouira around midday to enjoy its beach and narrow street and then join your hostel to take a shower and then walk through the city by night.
Day 4: Enjoy an amazing day in Essaouira before Getting back to Marrakech
You'll have a free day till 4:00 pm to meet our driver to get back to Marrakech. We suggest to visit the fish market, the Portuguese fortress, the port and the beach. At the early evening you'll be dropped off at the hostel again to enjoy a night in your warm bed.
Day 5: Explore the Kasbah ait ben hadou and spend the night into the dades gorges
Pick up around 7:30 to start the tour, you'll cross the high atlas mountains to get to Kasbah ait ben haddou where you'll spend around 1h30 visit by yourself or with a guide, then you'll enjoy visiting Ouarzazatw city before crossing the Skoura palmgrove and then the Roses valley to arrive in the late afternoon to the gorges of Dades to spend the night and enjoy the dinner.
Day 6: Visit Todra gorges and reach Merzouga desert for a camel ride and night
You'll visit the Todra gorges on this day and its very known huge canyon. Later on you'll arrive to Mserzouga where you'll meet our camel guide and ride during the mesmerizing sunrise through the sand dunes looking like a frozen red sea waves. You'll be welcomed by the local nomads to share a cup of tea and then have a night show with the nomads playing drums around campfire.
Day 7: Reach back to Marrakech after Merzouga desert tour
Early after having the breakfast you'll meet the driver to drive toward the Atlas mountains before reaching back Marrakech after this long desert journey in the early.evening to be dropped off at your hostel where you'll take the shower and prepare yourself for the next day to the Waterfalls.
Day 8: Discover the beauty ouzoud waterfalls
Pick up around 8:00 , you'll cross the Atlas mountains again on an amazing way full of scenery before reaching this amazing natural spot. The waterfalls are mesmerizing and the surrounding are full of greenery where you can meet barbary macaques that are friendly and you can feed. Early evening you'll be back to Marrakech again to spend the night in the hostel.
Day 9: Marrakech free day
You're free on that day to walk through the city and discover the surrounding and the streets or handcraft markets Full of colours and smells. You can get back at anytime to your hostel to spend the last night before packing your bags to Flight back home or your new destination.
Day 10: End of the tour
The tour comes to an End. The whole team thanks you for your trust and the amazing moments that we have shared all together during this whole 10 days tour.
- Hostel in Marrakech Breakfast included: Mosaïc Hostel, Rooftop Hostel, The Madrassa hostel etc
- Breakfast, Pick-up and Atlas mountains day trip, Night in Marrakech Hostel: Mosaïc Hostel, Rooftop Hostel, The Madrassa hostel etc
- Breakfast, Pick-up and Transfer to Esssaouira (arrival around 13:00), Night in Essaouira Hostel: Moga Hostel, The Chill Art Hostel, etc..
- Breakfast, Transfer to Marrakech (Pick-up around 16:00), Night in Marrakech Hostel: Mosaïc Hostel, Rooftop Hostel, The Madrassa hostel etc
- Breakfast, Pick-up for Ouzoud trip to waterfalls, Night in Marrakech Hostel: Mosaïc Hostel, Rooftop Hostel, The Madrassa hostel etc
Breakfast, Pick-up from the Hotel, Night in Dades gorges, Dinner
- Breakfast, Night in the a Merzouga Desert camp, Night show with the nomads, Dinner
- Breakfast, Transfer back to Marrakech, - Night in Marrakech Hostel: Mosaïc Hostel, Rooftop Hostel, The Madrassa hostel etc
- Breakfast, - Night in Marrakech Hostel: Mosaïc Hostel, Rooftop Hostel, The Madrassa hostel etc
- Brekfast and a warm goodbye from the team
1st Day: - Dinner or drinks
2nd Day: - Dinner, Lunch and optional local guide (for 2€)
3rd Day: - Lunch and Dinner
4th Day: - Lunch and Dinner
5th Day: - Lunch, dinner and optional local guide (2€)
6th Day: - Lunch and Optional local guide (2€)
7th Day: - Lunch
8th Day; - Lunch and dinner
9th Day: - Lunch and dinner
10th Day: - Lunch, dinner and transfer to hotel
Good to know
- Tour can be amended by adding some days or shortening the stay with us
- Dress code: Seasonl clothes (warm if cold, lighter if warm)
- Wear a long pant on the camel ride to avoid sensations of burn after the ride
- Put a scarf on your head and face to avoid sun burn during the camel ride
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Free cancellation up to 10 days before departure date
- Tour can be amended for another date in case of an unforseen incident
- Payment of 30% in advance is required once the booking is confirmed