- Cross the high Atlas mountains and enjoy a view from 2200m altitude at Tizi N’Tichka
- Visit the Kasbah of ait ben haddou and get introduced to the locals praxis
- Spend a moment in the Ouarzazate city and discover the Kasbah of Taourirt by yourself
The Kasbah ait ben haddou back in time was a strategic meeting point between Caravans coming from Africa and heading to Europe, this is why this place is rich in heritage, cultures and influences, from African to nomadic, from Jewish to berber and from Arabic to muslim one, and this is the purpose of our tours is to introduce you to the locals lifestyle. The Kasbah in itself is magical due to its buildings and its history, and for this reason now, this Kasbah is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage, Also, this spot has been used for turning many movies like: Babel, Gladiator, Game of Thrones, etc Later on, you’ll get to Ouarzazate for a short time, to have a quick visit to the Kasbah Taourirt by yourselves or for the studios if there is any films turning this day before heading back to Marrkaech again crossing the high atlas mountains to reach it around early evening.
- Pick up and drop off from / to your hotel
- Air-conditioned minivan (8, 17 or 20 persons)
- Professional driver speaking English & French
- Transportation insurance
- Food & drinks
- Local guide is optional (2€-3€)
Good to know
- Dress code: Dress properly, warm clothes in winter and light ones in summer
- Bring sunglasses and sun-cream
- Don’t forget your camera
For bigger groups we can provide a better price suggestion (with of course same quality of service), do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
We went to Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate and it was great ! Car was new, driver stopped enough for getting refreshments and Mehdi contacted us immediately when we booked the tour... taking care of everything... We recommand this company very much!
Great day out
Despite the weather making us melt, we had a great day! The quad bike instructors were funny and helpful, and we stopped off twice - once for pictures and once for drinks - we got really dirty from the sand but it was all part of the fun!!! The camel ride was also good, we were given traditional Moroccan clothing to dress up in which were good for pictures. The camel guide was very informative and friendly - he even made us camel bracelets out of palm leaves and took a selfie with us!!! We would definitely recommend this activity to everyone!