• Discover the berbers of the middle Atlas lifestyle
• Admire the highest falls in north Africa (110m)
• Hike around the falls to discover its surrounding and sceneries
• Enjoy your meal in front of this fascinating waterfalls
This day trip will be an opportunity to get introduced to the locals’ lifestyle, hiking around the falls to discover the vast Olive-groves, from where the name of the falls has been inspired, actually “Ouzoud” means “Olive” in the locals’ language. During this hike you’ll climb to the top of the falls to take some amazing shots and enjoy the view of the surrounding area from above, you’ll also be amazed by the eternal rainbow created by the falling water impact on the river below to create those water drops forming this phenomenon with the sunshine. A swim is allowed if you feel the temptation, or you can hire the small boats to navigate into this out of fairytale location.
- Pick up and drop off from / to your hotel
- Air-conditioned minivan (8, 17 or 20 persons)
- Professional driver speaking English & French
- Transportation insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Local mountains guide
Good to know
Pick up and drop off is included for hotel up to 8km from city center, an extra of 20€ would be requested for whole group (not per person) 1-6 people, 30€ for 6-14 people.
For bigger groups we can provide a better price suggestion (with of course same quality of service), do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Super netter, engagierter Fahrer und motivierter Guide. Verständigung auf englisch war reibungslos möglich und es hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht.